DIRECTIONS FROM PERRY, GA
1. From Macon go south on I-75 to Perry.
2. In Perry take Exit 135 on I-75. At the top of the exit ramp take a right.
3. In approximately 4 miles Highway 127 will split to the right from Highway 224. Veer to the right and take Highway 127.
4. Stay on Highway 127 through Marshallville. Approximately 3 miles after passing through Marshallville, Highway 127 will turn to the right. This will be just after passing a large sod farm. Turn to the right on Highway 127.
4. After about 5 miles Highway 127 will dead-in into Highway 128. Turn left onto Highway 128.
5. After a little more than 6 miles Whitewater Baptist Church will be on the right. The church is located beside Whitewater State Park.
DIRECTIONS FROM OGLETHORPE
1. In Oglethorpe take GA Highway 90 toward Ideal.
3. Just outside of Oglethorpe, Highway 128 will turn to the right off of Highway 90.
4. Turn right on Highway 128. Whitewater Baptist Church will be approximately 3 miles on the left. Look for the church sign. If you cross the Whitewater Creek Bridge, you’ve gone too far!